27 September, 2006

Fred's Shopping List




Crikey! Look at what I just found near the front doors of the Fredensborg Netto! It would seem to be a note from someone named "F." at Kancellihuset to someone named Per asking them to pick up some things for them. And lookie here at the list, someone must be planning a blow-out of a party. Either that, or he's married to a real battle axe! Ha ha, I'm sure that's not it.

But what's this? A little aside to this Per to not tell Mary? Hm, wonder who this "F." is!? Boy, does this Mary have him on a short lead! I wonder if he knows Fred and Mary over at the castle, given the funny co-inky-dink? Well, whoever he is, there's only one thing to say to him, and that's JEEZ, MAN, GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF! And by the way, it's spelled T-E-Q-U-I-L-A!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps he's reaching out to Nanny McGillicuddy? Or trying to poison his scotch wife, who is prolly immune to the stuff what with her Sco'ish genes. I think his handwriting says, 'i'm unworthy and my wife's a bigger man than me'. He has a truthful subconscious, that wee Freddie does.

September 29, 2006 6:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily the University of the Third Age has Nanny McGillicuddy among its elderly pupils. I know a kindly fellow who gets these old babes online, Gerry Keaney (he's an Irish Catholic, but we won't tell Nanny!) and I'll make sure he puts this blog amongst Nanny's favourites. She's a sharp old bird, so no doubt she'll have a running commentary going on Prince Mary and Princess Frederik (where does that leave Christian?) in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

September 29, 2006 9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home